The cost of lost documents can be extensive, whether it be a Will or a Certificate of Title or other document. We strongly recommend to our clients that they ensure their peace of mind by placing their important documents with our office.
There is no charge for Prior Law to retain your documentation, and the documents are held in secure and fire proof safes at our office. There is no cost for providing copy documents upon request.
In addition to documents held on behalf of Prior Law’s clients, Prior Law also holds safe custody documents in relation to the following Solicitor’s Practices:
- Prior & Prior (Bentleigh)
- Jim McCarthy (McKinnon)
- Horseman Sim (Morwell)
- Allan Jenes (East Bentleigh)
- John J Byrne (Cheltenham)
- John Byrne’s previous practice within Hassall & Byrne (Cheltenham)
- Davidson’s Conveyancing (Cheltenham)
- Geoffrey A Fox & Associates (McKinnon)
- Marie V Fern & Associates (McKinnon)
- Butler & Co (McKinnon)
- Dunstan & Raftis (McKinnon)
If you would like to find out if Prior Law holds documents on your behalf, or you wish to request the original documents or copy documents, please get in contact